The Frenger IR is a versatile and effective infrared heater. The output and format of the heater makes it ideal for installations in conservatories, balconies, patios and outdoor restaurants as well as being a good alternative for general heating of industrial buildings with high heat losses or air infiltration losses. The Frenger IR is also often used to provide spot heating to loading bays, manufacturing facilities and various agricultural buildings.
The heaters are approved to IP44 and can as such be used in wet and dry areas alike.
Benefits of Radiant Heating
- Possible to maintain 3-6°C lower air temperature than with conventional heating.
- Concentrates heat to the occupied zone.
- Minimising warm-up times.
Benefits of Frenger IR
- No moving parts equates to reduced maintenance costs.
- Suitable for mounting between 2-5m from floor level.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting with included brackets.
- Suitable for outdoor applications.
- Splash proof IP44.
If you require any further information, or have a project to discuss, please contact us on 00 61 2 9006 1147 or email@example.com as our technical team are here to assist.