Frenger's Cornice Active Chilled Beams are designed to discreetly nestle directly above beds in hotel rooms and provide high levels of cooling/heating whilst maintaining the highest Thermal Comfort and lowest Noise Rating. The units induce room air into the heat exchanger, then reintroduce the reconditioned air along with fresh air at high level, that entrains across the ceiling. The Cornice unit is non illuminated as standard, but has an option for integrated lighting. The LED lighting can be illuminated in sections along the length of the unit to act as reading lights, or as fully dimmable mood lighting running the entire length of the unit.
Key Benefits of Cornice
- Telescopic ends for full "Wall to Wall" installation.
- Controls are concealed behind easily removable front fascia panel (Controls can be site ot factory fitted).
- Heating is available via either a L.T.H.W heat exchanger or an electric radiant heating element on the inside of the front fascia.
- Acoustic options for sound reduction material to be added can be accommodated for "silent nights".
- Low running costs - minimal maintenance requirements as there are no moving parts or filters.
- Long life expectancy - 25 years.
- 100% recyclable and no refrigerant to dispose of.
- Optimum levels of occupancy thermal comfort, energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
- 100% factory tested services delivered 'Plug N Play' to reduce on-site commissioning time.
- Lighting is incorporated within the Cornice as an option. The standard version is without lights.
- Can have optional drip tray facility.
If you require any further information, or have a project to discuss, please contact us on 00 61 2 9006 1147 or email@example.com as our technical team are here to assist.